President Trump Picks A Fight With The Wall Street Journal



FOX News: Trump says newspaper misquoted him on Kim Jung Un, points to audio tape

President Trump on Sunday accused The Wall Street Journal of “falsely” reporting him saying he has a “good relationship” with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and publishing so-called fake news because the newspaper wanted a big story.

“The Wall Street Journal stated falsely that I said to them ‘I have a good relationship with Kim Jong Un’ (of N. Korea). Obviously I didn’t say that. I said ‘I’d have a good relationship with Kim Jong Un,’ a big difference. Fortunately we now record conversations with reporters,” Trump said over two tweets. “And they knew exactly what I said and meant. They just wanted a story. FAKE NEWS!”

Read more ....

Update #1: Trump rips Wall Street Journal: I never said I have a good relationship with Kim Jong Un (The Hill)
Update #2: Trump picks fight with WSJ over interview (Politico)

WNU Editor: When the Wall Street Journal published this story .... Trump Lawyer Arranged $130,000 Payment for Adult-Film Star’s Silence (Wall Street Journal) .... a story that both the lawyer and the adult-film star have vehemently denied .... I said to myself that President Trump was going to strike back at the WSJ.It looks like he just did.

Update #3: White House, WSJ go to the tape over "fake news" feud (Axios)

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »